Honeywell Paging System Overview
- Can serve as public address system and voice alarm system
- Highly integrated system with only several models; Easy to install, maintain and use.
- Supports up to 128 speaker lines.
- With two audio channels, allow to deliver two audio sources simultaneously.
- Support up to 6 remote call stations. Call station can be desktop mounted, rack mounted or
- Each call station can connect up to 8 extension keypads (X-K4 or X-K8)
- Digital volume adjustment for all the inputs and outputs for easy remote operation.
- Comprehensive fault detection and indication for easy maintenance.
- Support various audio inputs to meet different user needs.
- Class-D amplifier with flexible amplifier backup modes
- Can interface with 3rd party systems via dry contacts, RS-485,etc
- Software support system. Can be configured through software. (scheduling, music, zoning etc.)
Honeywell Paging System Philippines
HMC-2000 Call Station
- Both goose-neck mic or handheld mic can be used for announcement
- Built-in speaker for audio channel monitor.
- recording function for instant message recording and broadcasting
- Line-in port for external audio source unit for BGM playing
- Separate volume controller for mic input, line-in and speaker
- 8 programmable buttons corresponding to 8 zones of HCU-2000, which can be configured by software
- Expandable for X-K4/X-K8 keyboard module if required
- Detection for mic and communication fault
- Cat5 cable connection with HCU-2000, max distance is 100m.
- Powered by HCU-2000 or external power adaptor
- 6 of call station can be used for the system
HAM-2000 Intevio Amplifier
- Support up to 24 speaker line
- 500W power capacity for each zone
- With 24 dry contacts input
- Independent volume control for audio output
- Automatic fault detection
- Support network mode or standalone mode
- With one line input port, can be used in standalone mode or when the controller cpu fails
- System allows maximum 5 sets of hex-24
HEX-24 24- Zone Expander
- Class-D technology, high efficiency, low power consumption
- 500W power output
- Power-saving and self-indicator testing function
- Thorough protection function.
- Main and backup power supply fault detection function with switch setup
- Manage all the system components to fulfil all the PA and VA functions.
- LCD screen for system status display and basic setting
- Support single audio channel mode and dual channel mode
- 8 zones, 500W capacity for each loudspeaker line
- Built –in 500W Class-D amplifier, expandable with external amplifier
- Flexible amplifier backup mode, one spare amplifier can be used to backup all amplifiers in the system
- Built-in 1GB memory for audio files, recording files, temporary recording, 60 minutes automatic recording and 100 thousand logs.
- 2 Aux inputs and 1 MIC/Line inputs
- Allow all call via the microphone when the CPU is failed
- Flexible input and output volume adjustment by digital volume control
- 255 configurable priority levels
- Audio monitoring for two audio channels
- Automatic fault diagnosis, speaker circuit, ground, dry contact inputs network, etc.
- 10 monitored dry contact inputs and 8 dry contact outputs
- Support 3-wire and 4-wire volume controllers
- Interface with 3rd party system via dry contacts or RS-485
- Zone quantity can be increased by using zone expander
- Remote call station can be connected
- Plug and play with pre-configuration before shipment
Set-up with IP PBX